I am not able to use the abbyy rtr sdk. It always shows me the license not valid error. this error is shown for my android application which is installed from my playstore account. I am using a free trial version of the sdk . Please let me know the update as i am stuck with the ocr scan feature.
license not valid issue for the android .apk file uploaded to the playstore
- 50 Views
- Last Post 05 December 2018
2068 questions, 6523 answers.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 What's the DocumentProcessingParams parameters to get the best accuracy extraction from pdf file
- 2 Parallel Processing with ABBYY FineReader Engine 12 by python
- 3 Cordova Plugin - startDataCapture options profile - ID_HK
- 4 Error NSURLErrorDomain error – 1012 in SAP Hybris C4C app for business card reading
- 5 Cloud OCR SDK (Python) returns binary to .txt file instead of text