Hi,

I'm currently having some issues with the method ProcessPath. 

Almost 4/5 months ago, I imported the project from github. 

(https://github.com/abbyysdk/ocrsdk.com/tree/master/dotNet/General/dotNetWrapper)

The software worked fine since yesterday, when an error occured. 

Trying to use the method ProcessPath(SourcePath, DestinationPath, settings, processingMode), which i haven't changed in the slightest.

The OCR responds with a ProcessingFailed. 

By debugging a bit, I got this Responses from the Cloud OCR: 

First of all I got the classic Queued Response:

<response>

  <task id="9470893a-7222-40c1-8dc3-a1f37a4a0009" registrationTime="2019-10-02T14:05:29Z" statusChangeTime="2019-10-02T14:05:30Z" status="Queued" filesCount="1" credits="35" estimatedProcessingTime="5" />

</response>

Then on the second Response I got this

<response>

  <task id="9470893a-7222-40c1-8dc3-a1f37a4a0009" registrationTime="2019-10-02T14:05:29Z" statusChangeTime="2019-10-02T14:05:30Z" status="ProcessingFailed" filesCount="1" credits="35" error="Internal error" />

</response>

I thought it was just a temporary error which occured due to some connection issue.

But today I tried again and it's still not working. 

I don't think I have a slow connection, I have a 100Mbps connection and it worked fine.

 

I'm hoping to get some help very soon. 

Best of regards, 

Alex.