I am having difficulty in fixing this issue of reading fee as the separators lines are also being read as number 1 or alphabets like j or even characters like ! . is there any solution to this
Reading data with separators in between
- 75 Views
- Last Post 11 January 2019
I can suggest using the methods of the ImageProcessingTools object to distort the image so that FCE no longer recognizes delimiters as characters. For example, I was able to get rid of separators on your image with the following code:
IImageProcessingTools ipt = engineLoader.Engine.CreateImageProcessingTools();
IImageFile imageFile = ipt.OpenImageFile(@"D:\362e1867-757a-4d5f-9a6f-a9c9014d331e_fee.jpg");
IImage image = imageFile.OpenImagePage(0);
image = ipt.EqualizeBrightness(image);
image = ipt.Binarize(image, BinarizationModeEnum.BM_Default, false, false, 0);
image = ipt.RemoveGarbage(image, 2);
Hope it helps.
i am a noob where do I use this code in flexicapture
You can try it in Hello C# sample. Just put this code after processor.AddDocumentDefinitionFile(...) call and replace processor.AddImageFile(...) with processor.AddImage(image)
2064 questions, 6516 answers.
- 1 Parallel Processing with ABBYY FineReader Engine 12 by python
- 2 Error NSURLErrorDomain error – 1012 in SAP Hybris C4C app for business card reading
- 3 Cloud OCR SDK (Python) returns binary to .txt file instead of text
- 4 Need a Sample solution in C# for ABBYY Fine Reader
- 5 com.abbyy.FREngine.EngineException: The PDF file has unsupported format and cannot be opened.